GTB Consultancy Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of those visiting our website.
INFORMATION FROM YOU
We may collect and process information you provide by filling in forms on our site, www.gtbhealth.co.uk. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use it, subscribing to and requesting services, posting material and reporting site problems; a record of correspondence with us; surveys you complete for us; details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic and location data and weblogs.
We may collect information about your computer, including IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. It does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer; provide you with information, services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes; notify you about changes to our service.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for them. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to them.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with it. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the Website under the domain name www.gtbhealth.co.uk (Website) and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you. Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. Using the Website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use the Website. This notice is issued by GTB Consultancy ltd (Company).
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
- By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave the Website immediately.
- The Company may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the Website.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website
- While the Company endeavours to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, the Company shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Company’s control.
Visitor Material and Conduct
- You are prohibited from transmitting to the Website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- The Company shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clause 4.2 or clause 4.3.
Links to and from other websites
Links to any third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. The Company has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. The Company therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- While the Company endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, the Company does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. The Company may make changes to the material on the Website, or information described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and the Company makes no commitment to update such material. It must not be taken as establishing any contractual or other commitment binding on us or any of our group subsidiaries.
- The material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company provides you with the Website on the basis that the Company excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the Website.
- The Company, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of the Company’s group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
- Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit the Company’s liability for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
IMAGES AND VIDEOS DISCLAIMER :
Some images and videos used within this site were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain.
These images/videos are not presented as GTB Health work. Copyright still belongs to the owner / creator of each work.
In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the said copyright is neither intentional nor intended for profit. The material in question will be removed at once with any presented proof.